Rizwanur Rehman ! A sad end at the hands of Kolkata Police (1)

I write my views on the incident of Rizwanur in kolkata. My views are entirely my personal views and I never ever intend to hurt the feeling of a already grief stricken family. From the reports on the media I view the incident a bit differently from what the general people see it. I see no fault of Mr. Todi . Well I don't intend to sound like I am defending Todi, But if we consider and asses his deeds ( alleged actions and or conspiracy ) in the backdrop of the present socio economic and communal scenario any one of us would have done the same thing if it was within our reach. Now of course the logical question comes as to what exactly are the allegations against him? As per the media reports the broad allegation is that he conspired and got his son in law killed. Well I believe he is sensible enough not to try to plot a murder in details all by himself keeping in mind his financial status and business acumen and also his tactics to use the Police. what he did was quite logical, exactly like hundreds of parents do throughout the country in similar occasion use the police to create some pressure in separating. The todis did that and they had the resources so they could influence a higher level in the police while other parents also uses the same weapon, as per their capability and their level of influence depends on the resources pressed in to service. But I believe its some among the police force that is involved in this gruesome murder which might not have the direct involvement of Mr. Todi.

I am trying to state my views on this boiling issue of todays kolkata, But its late so i will finish it later. Please see the remaining in my future posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your one-stop source for free articles

Science City The Most prominent Post Colonial land mark of Kolkata

Stay in Peterhoff Shimla