Welcome to My-Sins.com

My-Sins.com is the only place you can confess anything. All posts are 100% anonymous. Get it off your chest and post it here.Have a question about something and would like to see what others think about it but in complete anonymity. My-Sins.com is the place

Newest confessions

[254] not in love - I am not in love with my wife i masturbate all the time and fantasize about other women

Comments (1) | Post a response | Rated:(5.00) | Picture (no)

[231] Bathroom sex - I usually go to discos now and then,There was a time when i really wanted 2 go 2 the bathroom..and so i went.It was really urgent.I went in2 a cubi...
Comments (3) | Post a response | Rated:(3.50) | Picture (no)

[221] babysittin sex - I m 14 yrs..really wanted 2 earn money on my own..so a few months ago..I had 2 babysit this 9 yr old kid(who is actually a family friend)..his pare...
Comments (4) | Post a response | Rated:(5.00) | Picture (no)

[209] I always fantasise my friend - I always fantasize of having a intense physical relationship. I often stay awake late thinking about her. its disgusting and its hurting my studies...
Comments (1) | Post a response | Rated:(3.50) | Picture (no)

[204] buddy with my wife - One time I found out that 0ne of my buddys had physical relation with my wife, so one day when he was gone I turned his prize paint pony mare in wi...
Comments (3) | Post a response | Rated:(4.11) | Picture (no)

[202] horny barber - My barber is over 50 years old, I'm 23, some how he found out that I like a hard dick. One day while he was cutting my hair he started rubbing his ...
Comments (1) | Post a response | Rated:(4.00) | Picture (no)

[199] I am a Hindu but ate beef - I am a Hindu and do like my religion a lot. though I dont pray often I am quite proud to be a hindu. But I also like to beef though its banned in o...
Comments (3) | Post a response | Rated:(4.00) | Picture (no)

[188] little sister - One night back when I was a 16 year old boy, shortly after we'd sat down for supper, my 8 year old sister said, dad, when mathew has his puppies c...
Comments (3) | Post a response | Rated:(3.50) | Picture (no)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your one-stop source for free articles

Science City The Most prominent Post Colonial land mark of Kolkata

Stay in Peterhoff Shimla