Olympic trivia in Arun's weblog

Well its Olympic time. There are many interesting facts and trivia about this magnificent event like

1. When choosing locations for the Olympic Games, the IOC specifically gives the honor of holding the Games to a city rather than a country.

2. Women were first allowed to participate in 1900 at the second modern Olympic Games,

but I bet you wont know about most of them. I while surfing the net for information on olympic found a blog called Arun's weblog. This blog is basically a personal weblog but has got a very interesting post on Olympic facts and trivia under the Title Interesting Olympic Facts dated August 3, 2008

its a nice blog and I believe the blogger is rich also , as I don't find many advertisemnets
unlike mine.

Check out the blog arun's weblog to be more specific check out the post on the Olympic.

Comments

cheth said…
oh.. nice. i didn't know these trivia facts. .
Thanks for taking time to comment on my post. I would like to see you visiting my blog more frequently and I assure to keep you amused during your visits with my posts.
Anonymous said…
well , iam big fan of olympics. I am watching it .
Anonymous said…
I am sure this will benefit lot of folks.
Anonymous said…
nice blog matey.

Popular posts from this blog

Your one-stop source for free articles

Science City The Most prominent Post Colonial land mark of Kolkata

Stay in Peterhoff Shimla